INTERVIEW DATES: January 14, 2017 & February 18, 2017
Thank you for your interest in our program. Fellowship applications and the additional items below must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service(ERAS). Please go to www.amc.org/eras for more information.
- Medical school academic transcript (including a Dean's letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- USMLE/COMLEX Scores
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Valid ECFMG certificate/J-1 visa (if applicable)
- American Board of Surgery In-training (ABSITE) exams scores
- General Surgery residency completed in an ACGME accredited program
- Medical school diploma in its original language, as well as in English (copied and notarized, stating that it is a true copy of the original)
- Medical school transcript in its original language, as well as in English (copied and notarized, stating that it is a true copy of the original)
- Graduates of medical schools in the U.S. and Canada accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME).
- Graduates of medical schools outside of the U.S. and Canada or Graduates of medical schools outside the U.S. who have
completed a Fifth Pathway program provided by an LCME-accredited medical school who meet the following qualifications:
- Hold a current valid certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Holds a J-1 Visa or is a US Citizen, a Naturalized US Citizen or permanent resident
- All information must be submitted prior to an application being reviewed.
- Interviews are by invitation only. If you have been selected, we will contact you.